You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of Evoq Content. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
- The "just right" solution. We have the global experience, customer base, infrastructure, resources and strong desire to provide your employees and family members with a superior service at a very competitive price.
- "Glocal" approach. Our "glocal" model better serves international human resource issues and business priorities by implementing an EAP that is culturally sensitive, community based, locally accessible and highly collaborative.
- Customization. We customize our solutions to meet unique customer needs and requests.
- Superb responsiveness. You can expect CGP to be highly responsive when you have a question or issue, regardless of the size of your organization.
- Clinical expertise and acumen. At CGP, we specialize in behavioral health, and our staff, affiliates, and development efforts all support this central mission.
- Exceptional account management. CGP's account management approach is to anticipate, analyze, and quickly respond to any issues with a focus on maintaining customer satisfaction and seeking cost effective solutions to your specific concerns and goals.
- Integration at the local level. Our account management team and local provider partners will be aligned with your local management and possess firsthand knowledge of specific worksites and the occupational influences that contribute to EAP issues.
- Strong workplace orientation. CGP strongly encourages our customers to allow us to conduct supervisory training (in person, webinar or online) to motivate reluctant employees to seek help for personal problems that overlap with job performance.
- Integrated and specialized work-life. Our long-term relationship with Harris, Rothenberg International (HRI), a leader in the work-life field, has enabled CGP to provide the benefits of an integrated model to our customers, including streamlined services, single access point, cross-referrals, central account management, consistent promotions and seamless implementation.
- Using science to examine the business case. Other EAPs and Managed Behavioral Health (MBH) organizations turn to CGP for consultation and guidance in using empirical, scientific designs and techniques to measure outcomes, performance and program effectiveness.
- Onsite capacity and experience. CGP serves many customers with internal or onsite EAP counseling, usually co-located with Medical or HR. We have the ability to couple your current external model with onsite, internal EAP.